Monday, June 27, 2011

Dad on Duty.....


I can honestly say that my husband is a great dad. Brad has a love for our kids that is greater than life itself. Now, as a mom of 3, I have really started to appreciate every little thing that Brad does around here. Here are a few things that Brad does that make my life easier: he gets Georgia ready for bed every night, changes the boys diapers during the night, gets me several glasses of water throughout the day, makes me coffee every morning, watches the kids so I can workout, does all the laundry, unloads the dishwasher, takes the garbage out, vacuums, cleans the cars, and the picture I have here shows him in rare form- cooking!!! And not only is he cooking, he is wearing a baby!!! I love this man! The point is, I never really thought about how much he contributes until now, and all I can say is that I am lucky. There are a lot of people out there raising their kids as a single parent and I am glad that I have someone that is "on duty" with me through this journey :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment