Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Weightloss Frustration


So this is a picture of me 18 weeks pregnant with the twins. And if I were to post a picture in this outfit, I would look the exact same and its been 12 weeks since they were born. I want my stomach to go back to the way it was before I had my kids, and I want to fit into my clothes again without having my belly hang over my pants. I weighed 180 pounds when I went to the hospital and I lost 30 pounds within the first few weeks, but after that the weight loss stopped. I have lost 5 pounds in the month of June, which I am happy about. I feel like I should be losing more than 5 pounds a month though. I workout every morning, watch what I eat, am breastfeeding, and I drink a ton of water each day. Every time I complain about the weight sticking around, everyone gives me the same response "you JUST had twins." I did have twins, yes.....but they are 12 weeks old already!!! WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG???!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I understand!! All the weight I gained during pg came right off but I still look 4 months pg.....still have lots of weight to loose though....

    ReplyDelete