Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Conquering today....


Well this morning sure started out awesome....Georgia woke up at 6am and decided to make a huge mess in the living room before Brad or myself even knew she was up. Then while we are trying to get her ready for school, her brothers are of course hungry so I have to sit down and commit at least 30 minutes to nursing them. So my poor husband has to get Georgia ready for school (shower her and pack her lunch), which doesn't seem like it should be a big deal but it is because she loves being naked and runs away every time you try and catch her to put her clothes on. So Brad finally gets Georgia in the car, lunch is packed, he thinks he is getting an early start to his busy day and what do I hear from inside the house......a loud bang! Well he forgot that he parked his truck outside the garage last night, and apparently forgot to look in the mirror this morning as well, and he backed our van into his truck. This was all before 8am. So after Brad leaves for work, I pick up the huge mess that G made this morning and remind myself that it is only one day and that I will make it through this day. At least once every day I think to myself "I am not cut out for this...I am not going to make it," then Brad comes home and tells me how patient I am and how he couldn't do this without me and then I don't feel so bad! At least I know that I am not the only one who thinks this whole 3 kid thing is hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment